Sunday, March 4, 2012

Happy Umbrella # 6: Collages

 
   It is pretty simple...I love collages. Collages have a unique way of conveying an abundant amount of information in just a glance. Yet, the glance can become quite involved if you allow it. Deep, underlying messages can be found in collages and it is fun to attempt to discover the artist's meaning in creation. I fashioned a couple of my own ... see if you can find the deeper meaning :)...

Wish you could see the real thing on our wall, but you get the idea :)
 

If you couldn't guess it, these collages represent the things that make Luke and me happy with their simplicity ...and, in some cases, deliciousness! It is fun to reflect on such happy thoughts and memories!

Make your own collage and have fun with it! 
You can create a word collage at wordle.net  (I know this thanks to my    intern mentor...thanks McKenzie;))
Happy Umbrellaz!

1 comment:

  1. I love that collage! Your engagement pictures were so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete